Terms and Conditions: Fraser Coast Chronicle – Christmas Hams
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Contestants must be 18 years and over to enter this competition. Contestants must be an Australian resident to be eligible to enter this competition. Contestants may have their personal information shared with Kawungan Quality Meats for marketing purposes only. By entering this competition contestants agree that entering this competition is expressly consenting to their personal information being shared with Kawungan Quality Meats.
The Promoter is Maryborough Hervey Bay Newspaper Company, 131 Bazaar Street, Maryborough Qld 4650. ABN 24 009 656 768.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must collect and complete the entry form published in the Fraser Coast Chronicle each Monday, Wednesday and Friday between Friday November 27, 2015 and Thursday December 10, 2015.
The entry form must be original newsprint.
Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
The entry form must be completed in full and then delivered to the following sites:
- Deliver to: 131 Bazaar Street, Maryborough, Qld 4650; or
- Deliver to: Shop 2a, 7 Central Avenue, Pialba Qld 4655; or
- Deliver to: Kawungan Quality Meats, Cnr Main St & Doolong Road, Hervey Bay.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry.
- Entry forms not fully completed will be deemed as invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
2. Prizes: All vouchers must be redeemed from Kawungan Quality Meats by no later than 5:00pm on Tuesday December 22, 2015.
- 1 of 6 vouchers for redemption of a Christmas Ham from Kawungan Quality Meats, retail value $80.00 each (inclusive of GST).
- Winners must collect their voucher from Fraser Cost Chronicle Hervey Bay office by 12:00pm Wednesday December 17, 2015.
- Total maximum retail value of the prizes for this competition is $480.00 (inclusive of GST).
The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prizes becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on Friday November 27, 2015 and closes at 5:00pm on Friday December 11, 2015 (closing date/time). Entries received after the closing date/time will be deemed to be invalid.
4. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected in a random draw at 10:00am on Monday December 14, 2015 at the Fraser Coast Chronicle office, Shop 2, 7 Central Avenue Pialba. Prizes will be awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner’s details will be published in the Fraser Coast Chronicle Public Notices section on Wednesday December 16, 2015. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person from the Fraser Coast Chronicle Hervey Bay office unless winner is otherwise advised and Government issued photo ID is required. Any winner must complete a Release Form to confirm collection of their prize. All prizes (other than specified – refer 2. prizes) must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes (where applicable) that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Uncollected prize redraw: Prize vouchers not collected from Fraser Coast Chronicle by 12:00pm (AEST) ON Thursday December 17, 2015 will be entered into an uncollected prize redraw. The redraw will take place at 1:00pm (AEST) on Thursday December 17, 2015 at the Fraser Coast Chronicle Hervey Bay office, Shop 2a, 7 Central Avenue, Pialba Qld 4655.
8. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.