A 34-YEAR-OLD Maryborough man was stung for drink-driving and unlicensed driving in Granville on Friday morning, police say.
Police said they stopped the man for a breath test at 2am on Dundas St and he returned a reading of 0.55%.
He was issued with a notice to appear in Maryborough Magistrates Court.
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee