Electrical Apprenticeship (Maryborough, QLD)
CQMS Razer is a leading manufacturer ferrous castings for large mining equipment for both the Australian and International market. We are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Apprentice for immediate start at our Maryborough foundry.
• Have achieved a pass in Year 12 Mathematics and English
• Certificate II in Electrotechnology is highly regarded but not essential
• Be safety conscious
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
• Ability to work as part of a team and show initiative
• Have good verbal communication and problem-solving abilities
CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organisation and welcomes applications from a range of backgrounds. Interested?- Please send a covering letter and your resume to Duncan Robertson, Maintenance & Projects Superintendant at email@example.com
For any questions call 0448 008... .
Applications close Monday 22nd April 2019.