The peace and quiet associated with this exception rural residential option may be felt the moment you drive onto the property and meander your way around the dam and up to the residence.
The home is a low-set structure enjoying a great open layout with comfortable living spaces both indoors and out.
The home is positioned on approximately three acres with features including;
* Three (3) good sized bedrooms plus study.
* Potential to convert the study area to a fourth bedroom.
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite.
* Large open plan living area incorporating kitchen, dining and lounge.
* Good sized contemporary style kitchen with gas burner, double electric oven, breakfast bar and ample storage space.
* Hard black-butt timber flooring to living areas.
* Large carport adjoining the home to allow for all weather access.
* Solar hot water system.
* Ample water storage capacity with three tanks.
The property also features a number of great outdoor living areas including;
* Fully fenced yard with a dam to assist with irrigation.
* Large undercover outdoor living and entertainment area.
* Swimming pool incorporating outdoor entertainment area.
* Powered 9X9 meter shed with dual roller door access.
The property is located within the prestigious " Pangola Downs" estate and offers the best of both worlds with peaceful open surroundings while also being in close proximity to the amenity and conveniences of the Maryborough township. The home has been positioned on the block to optimise privacy and is considered a must see for those seeking an exclusive rural residential lifestyle opportunity.
EXCEPTIONAL LIVING SPACES INDOORS and OUT