The French Beauty Academy, formerly GCTA (Gold Coast Training Academy), was established in 1986 and is now of one Australia's largest private training organisations.
Our graduates are the preferred choice for beauty, health and wellness practitioners in the salon, retail and medi-spa sectors, distinguished by their commitment to service excellence. We understand that life often stands in the way of achieving the qualifications necessary to launch a new career. That is why we offer a choice of flexible study modes to suit your schedule:
Full-time class learning on campus or in-class Program
Flexible online & class combination or Flexible Learning ProgramThe French Beauty Academy Qualifications:
1. Diploma of Beauty Therapy In-Class Program
2. Diploma of Beauty Therapy Flexible Learning Program
3. Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
4. Certificate III in Beauty Services
5. Certificate II in Retail Make-up and Skincare
6. Certificate II in Nail TechnologyThe French Beauty Academy Experience:
1. Nurturing class environments to care for the individual.
2. Practical experience gained in our Student Salon.
3. Industry readiness developed through our Industry Experience Program.
4. Two campuses in great locations close to shops, transport and cafes.
5. Nationally recognised courses allowing work world-wide
The French Beauty Academy
4, GRIFFITH ST, Coolangatta, New South Wales, 2535, Australia