Carers and Companions
Here to help you – or a member of your family
A division of Nannies and Helpers Pty Ltd, Carers and Companions has been helping you and your family live full, independent lives in the comfort of your own homes for more than 25 years.
Carers and Companions can …
· help you to stay in your own home
· offer companionship when family can’t be there as much as they wish
· care for the aged and frail
· help you recuperate after a stay in hospital or medical procedure
· stay the night when you no longer want to be on your own
Alternative to a Nursing Home
Our Carers and Companions are experienced in looking after the frail and aged, people coming home for hospital and convalescing or any circumstance where personal care and companionship is required.
Whatever the situation, Carers and Companions can help with daily care, overnight care, hospital to home care, live in care and respite care.