Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.
Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.

Battery acid scare for woman at Agnes Water

A WOMAN required medical assistance this morning after she reported getting battery acid in her eyes at Agnes Water.

Queensland Ambulance Service officers were called to a residence about 8.15am.

A QAS spokesman said nothing had exploded but the woman in her 20s was concerned that she had wiped battery acid in her eyes.

She was taken to a local GP for further treatment.



Hiring headache causes business to slash opening hours

Premium Content Hiring headache causes business to slash opening hours

After weeks of advertising and searching for staff with no success one cafe has...

Hervey Bay Magistrates Court: appearance list for today

Premium Content Hervey Bay Magistrates Court: appearance list for today

Here is a list of matters listed at Hervey Bay Magistrates Court on Thursday.

Why case against alleged standover trio has been delayed

Premium Content Why case against alleged standover trio has been delayed

The prosecution said they were ready to proceed with a trial but an issue with the...