Beach-front Dundowran mansion fetches more than $1M
A DUNDOWRAN Beach mansion sold for more than $1million to top the Fraser Coast property market last week.
The 2850sq m property at 11 Ocean Park Dr, complete with an 18m swimming pool and full-sized tennis court, had a price tag of $1,090,000.
The five-bedroom, three-bathroom home that backs on to the beach spent 332 days on the market, originally listed for $1,190,000. It last sold in September 2008 for $1,300,000.
The Fraser Coast median house price for the last month was $330,000 while units were priced at $245,000.
Top 10 reported sales on the Fraser Coast last week:
2. 20 Kent St, Urangan $600,000
3. 5 Cockle Ct, Burrum Heads $570,000
4. 104 Esplanade, Point Vernon $520,000
5. 21/371 Esplanade, Scarness $430,000
6. 6 Mcgregor Cl, Craignish $422,000
7. 71 Woongool Rd, Tinana $420,000
8. 3 Adair Ct, Kawungan $385,000
9. 88 Ferry Rd, Yengarie $369,000
10. 54 Hansen St, Urangan $359,000
This list is based on last week's confirmed sales using the combination of transactions reported from local real estate agents to Corelogic and settled sale data provided by the Department of Natural Resources.