The incident took place at Concord High school in Sydney's inner west.
The incident took place at Concord High school in Sydney's inner west.

Students treated over ‘science experiment’ gone wrong

STUDENTS at a high school in Sydney's inner west are being treated for chemical exposure after a science experiment reportedly went wrong this morning.

The incident occurred at Concord High School about 10.15am this morning. The seven patients are experiencing dizziness and minor respiratory difficulties.

Six NSW Ambulance units are responding to the incident.

Channel 9 are reporting the incident took place during a science experiment.



BREAKING: Fire crews battle bushfire west of Torbanlea

BREAKING: Fire crews battle bushfire west of Torbanlea

The fire broke out about 3pm in a lot along a rural Coast road

Atzori falls, supporters bewildered after judges’ decision

Atzori falls, supporters bewildered after judges’ decision

Greg Atzori’s supporters were left in shock after the decision

Fraser Coast shopping centre evacuated after fire breaks out

Fraser Coast shopping centre evacuated after fire breaks out

Firefighters were called about 10.15am on Sunday

Local Partners