GALLERY: Bay dominates top 10 Coast housing sales
THE jaw-dropping record sale of an Esplanade home was the best price on the Fraser Coast market last week and Hervey Bay properties dominated the top 10 sales.
On 548sq m, the land was valued at $340,000 in June 2018.
The home had been on the market through different agencies for 177 days.
There are more houses currently on the market in the $300,000-$499,999 price bracket than any other, with 529 houses and 49 units.
Meanwhile, 19 houses and four units are listed for more than $1 million.
The middle-of-the-pack sales price for the region was $305,000, which gave one home owner the title to 110 Eatonvale Rd, Tinana.
A bargain hunter bought 17 Dunn St, Aldershot for $34,000.
The median prices on the Fraser Coast for the last month were $328,000 for houses and $249,500 for units.
Top 10 reported properties in the Fraser Coast last week:
1. 513 Esplanade, Urangan $1,450,000
2. 206 Denmans Camp Rd, Wondunna $790,000
3. 49 Cunningham St, Urangan $710,000
4. 151 Esplanade, Point Vernon $630,000
5. 30 Seaview Dr, Booral $515,000
6. 7 Mcgregor Cl, Craignish $465,000
7. 28 Kookaburra Dr, Eli Waters $408,000
8. 72 Palm Wy, Dundowran Beach $385,000
9. 61 Magellan Cct, Urraween $380,000
10. 62 Cove Bvd, River Heads $365,000
*This list is based on last week's confirmed sales using the combination of transactions reported from local real estate agents to Corelogic and settled sale data provided by the Department of Natural Resources.