Interact with local news: Move to digital subscription
THE online world allows journalists to do more than they are able to in print.
As our website, frasercoastchronicle.com.au, moves to a digital subscription model this week, we're highlighting some of the interactive tools our journalists now use to help give you an instant visual representation of an issue or a deeper understanding of it.
The Fraser Coast Chronicle website is gearing up to give readers more stories than ever online.
We have doubled the amount of local stories posted on our website and tripled the number of videos and photogalleries.
Our Your Story portal allows readers to submit their own stories and publicise local events and happenings.
It means there is more news about you and your community than ever before.
Through our Facebook and Twitter feeds you will be able to comment on stories in real time and start up conversations on local issues.
WHAT YOU GET FOR $3 A WEEK
• Unlimited access to The Fraser Coast Chronicle online
• Access to the digital print edition
• Access to tablet and mobile apps
• Free digital subscription to the Courier-Mail
• Free access to foxsports.com.au
• Access to News Corp's Rewards program
• Free one-year digital subscription to The Washington Post
• Three-month subscription to Presto movies and
• PLUS: Saturday newspaper delivery
*Note, the price of this package rises to $6 a week after the first 12 weeks. For full six-day print delivery, plus everything above digital, the 12-week trial price is $5, rising to $10 after the 12-week introductory offer. The digital pack with no print is $3 per week, rising to $6.
Meanwhile, readers wanting to maximise the experience of the The Fraser Coast Chronicle should be aware of the ways we get the news out online:
To sign up, visit frasercoastchronicle.com.au/subscribe from Wednesday or phone us then on 1300 361 604.