Ladies shaken after BBQ gas fire at Eli Waters home

TWO ladies were left shaken after a Sunday night barbecue went up in flames. 

Chilling out with a wine, the women got a shock when the gas fire broke out just after 6.40pm. 

A crew from Torquay Station was called to the Eli Waters home to find a high pressure line had broken. 

A Queensland Fire and Emergency Services spokesman said the women were "scared out of their wits"

The fire was put out straight away. 



8 things to do in the Fraser Coast this weekend (Aug 18-19)

8 things to do in the Fraser Coast this weekend (Aug 18-19)

Your guide to the Fraser Coast over August 18-19, 2018

Sunshine Motorway smash sparks Bruce Hwy delays

Sunshine Motorway smash sparks Bruce Hwy delays

Lanes reduced, long delays expected

Playful pets in need of a home

Playful pets in need of a home

Check the refuge for your new friend

Local Partners