Luxury beachfront Urangan home takes top price
THE Urangan property market is on a hot streak, taking top spot in the region's real estate sales for the second week in a row.
Last week's highest sale was a multi-level beachfront house at 1/601 Esplanade, selling for $755,000.
The three-bedroom, three-bathroom home on 457sq m was originally listed for $799,000 and spent 172 days on the market.
The property includes an in-ground lap pool overlooking the beach as well as a rear balcony with a view of the gardens.
There are more houses currently on the market in the $300,000-$499,999 price bracket than any other, with 521 houses and 50 units.
Meanwhile, 20 houses and two units are listed for more than $1 million.
The middle-of-the-pack sales price for the region was $252,000, which gave one homeowner the title to 14 Jasmine Ct, Tinana.
A bargain hunter bought 27 Zante St, Maryborough for $25,000.
TOP 10 REPORTED PROPERTIES ON THE FRASER COAST LAST WEEK
1. 1/601 Esplanade, Urangan: $755,000
2. 26 Vine Forest Dr, Dundowran Beach: $710,000
3. 295 Torquay Tce, Torquay: $550,000
4. 3 Wallace Ct, Urangan: $518,000
5. 17 Lady Nelson Dr, Eli Waters: $500,000
6. 78 Garden Dr, Urangan: $465,000
7. 7 Oriole Ct, Eli Waters: $445,000
8. 7 Pinehurst Dr, Wondunna: $420,000
9. 6 Sterling Ct, Pialba: $372,500
10. 38 Tree View Rd, Toogoom: $355,000
*This list is based on last week's confirmed sales using the combination of transactions reported from local real estate agents to Corelogic and settled sale data.