A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.



RSL sub-branch leaders refuse to budge on member demands

premium_icon RSL sub-branch leaders refuse to budge on member demands

Angry members said the sub-branch meeting was a waste of time

Storm warning still in place after record rain totals

premium_icon Storm warning still in place after record rain totals

More could be on the way, with severe thunderstorm warnings remaining in place

EXCLUSIVE: RSL sub-branch boss accused of attack on vet

premium_icon EXCLUSIVE: RSL sub-branch boss accused of attack on vet

Maryborough RSL sub-branch president charged with assault.