News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths



Finals game a 'dream come true' for Bay Cowboy's fan

FOOTY FEVER: Watching the Cowboys play in the Grand Final next Sunday is a dream come true for massive Cowboys fan Steven Bell.

Bell said it was the "icing on the cake” they made the finals.

Hervey Bay's whale star in award winning documentary

ON FILM: A still from the documentary The Whale Whisperer.

Documentary won the title of the 2017 Best Travel Presenter.

Strawberry picking berry successful

TASTY: Kasey Simkins, Matthew Simkins and Harrison Habeler spent their morning picking delicious strawberries from Strawberries on South on Tuesday.

The strawberry farm was filled with berry lovers.

Local Partners