Times for Anzac Day 2014 services and marches
ANZAC Day, on April 25, is an occasion of national remembrance, which takes two forms.
Commemorative services are held at dawn - the time of the original Gallipoli landing - across the nation.
Later in the day, ex-servicemen and women, school children, community groups and individuals will meet to take part in marches around the Fraser Coast.
- The dawn march will start at the sub-branch, 170 Adelaide St, at 5.15am, followed by the dawn service at 5.45am at the cenotaph, Queens Park, Cnr of Sussex and Bazaar Sts, Maryborough.
- The main march will start at 9.30am from Adelaide St, followed by the main service at the cenotaph, corner of Sussex and Bazaar Sts, at 10am.
- At 10.35am a F18 Hornet will fly over.
- The following temporary road closures will be in place from 4-11am: Adelaide St between Alice and Sussex Sts, Lennox St between Kent and Alice Sts, Kent St between Bazaar and Lennox Sts, Bazaar St between Sussex, Wharf and Kent Sts, Sussex St between Bazaar and Lennox Sts, and Ellena St between Bazaar and Lennox Sts.
- The dawn service will start at 5.40am at the Tinana Soccer Ground, Gympie Rd.
- Gather at the rear of Tiaro RSL Hall, Mayne St at 5.45am for the march. Dawn service: 6am at Memorial Gardens, Mayne St.
- Dawn service: 6am at Poona Memorial on Market Alley.
- The Dawn service will start at 4.30am, cenotaph, Steley St, Howard.
- The main march will leave the CWA Hall, Steley St, at 7.20am and march to the cenotaph.
- The main service will start at 7.30am.
- Marchers will assemble at Burrum Heads Rd boat ramp at 8am and arrive at the Burrum Heads Memorial at 8.15am.
- The service will start at 8.30am at the monument in front of the Burrum Heads Community Hall.
- Step off for marchers taking part in the dawn service is 5.15am. The service will start about 5.30am.
- The main march and service of commemoration will form up from 9am in the Hunter St car park at the rear of Woolworths, Pialba.
- Marchers will step off from 9.30am and the service will start as soon as all marchers have arrived at Freedom Park.
- The dawn service will start at 5.45am at the Toogoom Hall, Toogoom Rd.
- Assemble at the war memorial at 8.45am, the service begins at 9am, followed by a morning tea provided by the Woocoo Historical Society.
- An informal service will be held at the Memorial Bridge on Brooweena-Woolooga Rd at 11.30am with a BYO picnic lunch to follow.