Seven Autumn meals that will have you coming back for more
As the cooler nights settle in, there is nothing better than a warm homemade soup with some crusty bread.
We asked you to fill the blank with your favourite meal to eat in Autumn and soup was a firm favourite.
What is your favourite Autumn meal? Join the discussion and tell us below.
1. Homemade soup with crusty bread
2. Anything cooked by someone else
3. Wonton soup
4. Eggs benni and a mug of coffee for breakfast at Simply Wok
- Charlie Wright
5. Pumpkin soup with crusty bread
6. Pork belly or beef strog
- Jess Jeffery
7. Lasagne - all year round!