Severe storm warning moves to Monto, Gayndah, Mundubbera
UPDATE, 6.30PM: Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce damaging winds, heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding and large hailstones in the warning area over the next several hours.
Locations which may be affected include Biloela, Monto, Baralaba, Moura, Duaringa, Gayndah, Mundubbera and Eidsvold.
Severe thunderstorms are no longer occurring in the Central Coast and Whitsundays district and the warning for this district is cancelled.
EARLIER: Severe storms in the Bundaberg region are likely to produce damaging winds and heavy rainfall, which could lead to flash flooding.
Locations which may be affected include Bundaberg, Biloela, Monto, Moranbah, Nebo and Eungella.
The Bureau of Meteorology is warning flash flooding could happen in the warning area over the next several hours.
Small hail is possible.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services advises that people should:
* Move your car under cover or away from trees.
* Secure loose outdoor items.
* Avoid driving, walking or riding through flood waters.
* Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
* Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm.
* Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
* For emergency assistance contact the SES on 132 500.
Warnings are also available through TV and radio broadcasts, the bureau's website at www.bom.gov.au or call 1300 659 219.