Short circuit causes light fire at property

A LIGHT on the outside wall of a property in Hervey Bay caught on fire caused by a short circuit on Sunday night.

Around 8.30pm, the fire was reported to Queensland Fire and Emergency Services.

By the time crews arrived to the home, the fire was out.

Neighbours isolated the power and were cooling the wall with a garden hose.



All aboard Fraser Coast's pirate buses

premium_icon All aboard Fraser Coast's pirate buses

Treasure donated to cancer kids

First-time author pens rape culture

First-time author pens rape culture

Novel's taboo subject

BREAKING: Cold case murder leads spark search near M'boro

BREAKING: Cold case murder leads spark search near M'boro

Police and SES volunteers are now walking through bushland.

Local Partners