Style springing from Asher vibe
LIKE every other Offspring fan out there, mourning the loss of Patrick and the end of season four, I have also followed Asher Keddie's style with a sharp eye.
Throughout the highs of Nina Proudman (Asher's character) carrying her first child, to her bidding farewell to the love of her life, she carried herself with great aplomb this season and again inspired countless outfits channelling her relaxed boho vibe.
In later episodes, as her belly grew and grew, she favoured the tight maternity look, pairing floaty jackets draped over plain singlets and t-shirts and jeans tucked into funky boots.
She also well accessorised, opts for layered chains and delicate bar necklaces. and minimal bracelets and rings. Steal her look with some of these clothes and accessories in stores now.
1. Icebreaker Vista scarves, RRP $74.95.
2. Diana Ferrari Ashley top, RRP $79.95.
3 and 4. Love K Katies necklaces, $24.95.
5. Diana Ferrari Mila tee, RRP $69.95.
6. Diana Ferrari Mali cardi, RRP $89.95.
7. Marvellous Stationery hand-made leather handbag, $350.
8. Ella Bache Revealing Fruit Enzyme exfoliant RRP, $64.
9. Diana Ferrari Fenchurch top, RRP $79.95.
10. Hultquist Copenhagen silver bow necklace, RRP $55.
11. Diana Ferrari Evelyn jacket, RRP $179.95
12. Diana Ferrari clogs, RRP $149.95.
13. Ella Bache Suncover foundation, RRP $50.
14. Diana Ferrari boots, RRP $169.95.
15. Miz Mooz Fancy-Whiskey, RRP $189.