Suspected electric shock at Coast school

A STUDENT has been taken to Maryborough Hospital after a suspected electric shock.

Initial reports have suggested a male teen at Maryborough State High School was shocked about 11.40am Wednesday.

<<KEEP UP TO DATE WITH LOCAL EMERGENCY COVERAGE AND FOLLOW THE TOPIC HERE>>

A Queensland Ambulance spokeswoman said the shock was minor.

The student was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure in a stable condition.

The teens age is not yet known and it is unknown what caused the shock.



UPDATE: Woolooga-Sexton blaze contained, embers still burn

UPDATE: Woolooga-Sexton blaze contained, embers still burn

Firefighters continue to monitor the fire and its remnants.

Petition calls for council to lower general rates cost

premium_icon Petition calls for council to lower general rates cost

The petition has garnered hundreds of signatures

Local Partners