THUMBS UP: 40 awesome customer service experiences on Coast
IF YOU have had a great customer experience at a Fraser Coast business, we'd love to hear about it.
Email email@example.com or visit the Chronicle' Facebook page.
Here are all the thumbs up shout outs for this week:
1. Juanita Howard: After breaking down at Bunnings Hervey Bay on Thursday afternoon in our work vehicle, we weren't sure where we could get someone on such short notice. Adrian and the boys at Pialba Tyre and Battery were awesome and had us back on the road that afternoon.
2. Joey Van Der Meulen: Adrian from the BP on salt water creek road. Went there the other day, lovely chap. Fantastic sense of humour. Awesome Aussie customer service. I left the shop with a smile and a skip in my step. Made my day.
3. Cindy Harrap-Nelson: Langers Shoe Store in Maryborough. Awesome friendly service every single time I have been there. Wonderful staff, a credit to you all.
4. Kerry Stevens: We are currently locating to Maryborough soon. I have to say Maryborough have the friendliest people around. We are shopping locally before the move and every business we have dealt with are great and always ready to help with any questions and with a smile on their face. Thumbs up to Maryborough.
5. Sue Crellin: Westside Tavern. Best meals, great friendly service and always making sure your experience is perfect. A huge thumbs up.
6. Margaret Jaques: Hoolihans Irish Pub and Restaurant. I had dinner there for my birthday on Saturday. It was a fantastic meal with fantastic friendly staff. Highly recommended.
7. Amanda Mott: Freedom Fishing in Maryborough and Braid Towing are the first two that come to mind when I think of good customer service. Lovely people at both businesses who couldn't be more helpful.
8. Carmel Mitchell: Thumbs up to The Vinyard. We went there on Sunday morning, not realising they had stopped serving breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble. Great service, great food and awesome coffee.
9. Julianne Brown: Advanced Water Technologies. I went there today for the second time to get something replaced (well my hubby went there the first time). I was in a tad of a mood, with hubby buying these gadgets and having trouble. But this guy handled me so well, I had to tell him so. He was very professional and helpful. Thanks guy.
10. Lorraine Davison: Mitchell's Modern Pantry best place for coffee and cake in Maryborough. Great raw and paleo food. They always have something for me to try. Thanks Matt and Carmel. I enjoy my time there every Thursday.
11. Patricia Boulton: Mitchell's Modern Pantry. Always great customer service and coffee is always perfect. Carmel and Matt, you should be very proud.
12. Krys Rudolph: Haley Christopher at Butterfly Ink in Maryborough. One of the most talented girls I know offering cosmetic tattooing. Check out her Facebook page.
13. Mark Richter: Great customer service from the girls at Sugar Coast Seafood.
14. Stuart Watson: Craig at Maryborough Mechanical and Exhaust. Great service and work by the guys there. Highly recommend.
15. PJ Heaton: Des Thompson Mechanical Service at Urangan marina.
16. Darren Jodie: Great chef James at Enzos on the Beach. Great food and great views. Very relaxing.
17. Kimberley Exantus: Over Christmas my family and I had a reunion in Hervey Bay. We ate at EAT at Dan and Stephs and the young guy who served us each time had amazing customer service. He was so friendly, outgoing, talkative, good with my children and was well spoken. We all commented on how great he was. I feel bad that I can't remember his name now but he was young and from memory he wore glasses.
18. Gaby Whitley: Aquavue deserves to be mentioned in the Tuesday's Better Business section for sure. No matter when we go, and it is often, they look after us in the most wonderful way. They have excellent, genuine customer service with a smile. We love to go, the food is amazing, the drinks delicious and the staff top notch.
19. Jess Bleakley: The staff at Spotlight Hervey Bay are always happy to assist. Lovely staff, always happy.
20. John Herrenberg: Top of the Bay Bakery. Good service and the best pies in Hervey Bay.
21. Jane Bodie: Just spent the last four days at Kingfisher. Staff are awesome.
22. Lauren Kertland: Blazers Burgerie near the cheesecake shop on Bideford St.
23. Allan Kirkegaard: Big Nutz Mechanical. Great bloke, great service.
24. Judy Moulynox: The Old Sydney Hotel. Fantastic service in the restaurant.
25. Lorraine Davison: Hotshotz '50s style cafe. Great coffee, awesome cakes all made in house. Thanks Donna and the crew, your place is awesome.
26. Beckstar Rules: Caseys Tyre Service in Walker St, Maryborough. The service is good old fashion. These guys are great.
27. Deleece Henderson: The Checkout staff at ALDI. Always Friendly and Polite and got to mention Doughnut World at Coles in Pialba. The owner is a legend.
28. Sue Powers: Aaron Andrew from Bay City Quality Mobile Mechanic for fabulous and prompt service.
29. Donna Griggs: Seafront Fish and Chips. Always amazing service.
30. Dell Isdale: Yep, Caseys Tyre Service for sure. Best service.
31. Peter Timms: The cricket.
32. Brie White All the staff at Spa Botanica at oceans resort.
33. Lana Bargeron: Great customer service and beautiful food at Tandoori Taste Indian Restaurant.
34. Jocey Underhill: Allikats.
35. Annie Francis: Freedom Fishing.
36. Sharon Stacey: Allikats.
37. Ashleigh Thompson: Craig and Taya Muchow and their team are awesome. I wouldn't trust our car with anyone or anywhere else.
38. Helen Dyer: 71 Wharf Restaurant in Maryborough. Beautiful food, lovely views, the service is amazing and the staff are so friendly. Live music on Sundays.
39. Joy Oliver: Sam from Hervey Bay Towing. Awesome guy, great service.
40. Krys Rudolph: Haley Christopher at Butterfly Ink in Maryborough. One of the most talented girls I know offering cosmetic tattooing. Check out her Facebook page.