Toddler gets stuck in sink

A TWO-year-old from Pittsworth learnt the hard way that you should not put your finger in small holes.

The girl got a finger stuck in the kitchen sink just after 10.30am yesterday.

A Queensland Fire and Rescue Service crew attended the house and requested the help of a local plumber who removed the sink from the wall.

The young girl was taken to Toowoomba Hospital while still attached to the kitchen sink.

It was finally removed at 12.14pm.



Prisoner punished with more charges and isolation

premium_icon Prisoner punished with more charges and isolation

The 24-year-old pleaded guilty in Maryborough Magistrates Court.

'Dental dark age': Experts slam fluoride removal on Coast

premium_icon 'Dental dark age': Experts slam fluoride removal on Coast

Councils across Queensland were given the choice to stop in 2012

We're proud of our efforts: Gilly's Place owners

premium_icon We're proud of our efforts: Gilly's Place owners

It comes after the cafe closed their doors on August 29

Local Partners