TOP 10 SALES: Dundowran home's lagoon views fetch high price
A DUNDOWRAN Beach home has topped the Fraser Coast property market becoming the highest-reported sale last week.
The 2657sq m property at 20 Eagle Beach Pde sold for $735,000, $40,000 under the original listing price.
The four-bedroom two-bathroom home with a triple lock-up garage backs onto a lagoon and spent 70 days on the market.
Only a short stroll to the beach, the house last sold in March 2008 for $675,000.
The land was valued in July 2018 for $200,000.
Middle of the pack sales price for the local market was $302,000, which gave one home owner the title to 192 Gayndah Rd, Maryborough West.
The bargain hunter's property last week was 55 Barramundi Dr, Burrum Heads which sold for $108,000.
The Fraser Coast median house price for the last month was $330,000 while units were priced at $245,000.
The highest number of houses currently on the market are in the $300,000-$499,999 price bracket with 562 and 46 units.
Meanwhile, 23 houses and four units are listed for more than $1 million.
Top 10 reported sales on the Fraser Coast last week:
1. 20 Eagle Beach Pde, Dundowran Beach $735,000
2. 147 Esplanade, Point Vernon $500,000
3. 348 Condor Dr, Sunshine Acres $495,000
4. 3 Bill Stocks Ct, Dundowran Beach $490,000
5. 49 Rosewood Av, Wondunna $457,500
6. 224 Moorabinda Dr, Sunshine Acres $435,000
7. 20 Sandrabarbara Dr, Booral $382,500
8. 6/542 Esplanade, Urangan $382,500
9. 1 Musgrave Cl, Kawungan $372,500
10. 26 Howard St, Burrum Heads $370,000
This list is based on last week's confirmed sales using the combination of transactions reported from local real estate agents to Corelogic and settled sale data provided by the Department of Natural Resources.