YOUR TIPS: Protect personal belongings when shopping
ARE you concious of your personal belongings when you're shopping?
Readers have shared their security tips for keeping valuables safe while at the grocery store after a purse was stolen from a shopping trolley at Eli Waters on Wednesday.
1. Attach your bag to the trolley with a large carabiner clip and always keep a hold of the trolley.
2. I've given my daughter 'handbag security talk'
3. I don't use a bag ever. I'm either carrying it in my hand or its in my pocket. Unfortunately we live in a world where nothing is safe.
- Joy Oliver
4. Zip your bag up and keep it on you. So many leave their bag open and wander off.
5. Put your money and keycard in your bra
- Jodie Tangikara
6. Put your bag in the section of the trolley where the kids sit, strap your bag and lock it in.
- Larelle Rosier
DO YOU HAVE A TIP TO SHARE? JOIN THE CONVERSATION AND TELL US BELOW.