Terms and Conditions: Maryborough Herald - Plaza 4 Cinema Ticket Competition – Avengers: Age of Ultron (PG 13 Rating)
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must collect from the Maryborough Herald, the Coupon which is published on Thursday April 23, 2015. The Coupon must be original newsprint - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted. The Coupon must be completed and placed in an envelope marked Maryborough Herald: Plaza 4 Cinema Ticket Competition – Avengers: Age of Ultron with your full name and address clearly marked on the back and then:
- Send to: PO Box 216, Maryborough Qld. 4650 (so it is received before the closure date/time); or
- Deliver to: 131 Bazaar Street, Maryborough Qld. 4650.
Contestants may submit more than one entry.
- There is two (2) tickets available to one (1) winner to see the film: Avengers: Age of Ultron (PG 13) valued at $12.70 per ticket (inclusive of GST).
- Tickets must be collected by 5:00pm Tuesday May 12, 2015.
- Total maximum value of the prize for this competition is $25.40 (inclusive of GST).
The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on Thursday April 23, 2015 and closes at 5:00pm on Monday April 27, 2015 (closure date/time). Entries received after the closure date/time will not be eligible.
4. Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 years must have parent/guardian consent to enter.
The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winner will be selected in a random draw at the Maryborough Herald office, 131 Bazaar Street, Maryborough at 10:00am on Tuesday April 28, 2015 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be contacted by telephone. The winner’s details will be published in the Maryborough Herald on Thursday April 30, 2015 with the next movie promotion for Plaza 4 Cinemas. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
7. Uncollected Prize Redraw: Prizes that remain uncollected after 5:00pm Tuesday May 12, 2015 will be entered into an uncollected prize redraw. The redraw will take place at the Maryborough Herald office, 131 Bazaar Street, Maryborough at 10:00am Wednesday May 13, 2015. Winner will be notified by telephone.
8. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
Promoter: Maryborough Hervey Bay Newspaper Co. Pty Ltd
ACN: 009 656 768