Terms and Conditions: Maryborough Herald - Plaza 4 Cinema Ticket Competition – Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Contestants under the age of 18 years must have parent/guardian consent to enter this competition. Contestants must be an Australian resident to be eligible to enter.
The Promoter is Maryborough Hervey Bay Newspaper Co. Pty Ltd., 131 Bazaar Street, Maryborough Queensland 4650. ABN: 24 009 656 768
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must collect from the Maryborough Herald, the entry coupon which is published on Thursday December 3, 2015.
The coupon must be original newsprint.
No photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted.
The coupon must be completed and placed in an envelope marked Maryborough Herald: Plaza 4 Cinema Ticket Competition – Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, then:
- Send to: PO Box 216, Maryborough Qld. 4650 (so it is received before the closing date/time); or
- Deliver to: 131 Bazaar Street, Maryborough Qld. 4650.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry.
- One original entry per standard envelope.
- One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to see the film: Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, retail value of $12.70 per ticket.
- Tickets must be collected by 5:00pm (AEST) Tuesday December 22, 2015.
- Total maximum retail value of the prize for this competition is $25.40 (inclusive of GST).
The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may have to be paid as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on Thursday December 3, 2015 and closes at 5:00pm (AEST) on Monday December 7, 2015 (closing date/time). Entries received after the closing date/time will be deemed as invalid.
4. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
(iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winner will be selected in a random draw at the Maryborough Herald office, 131 Bazaar Street, Maryborough at 10:00am (AEST) on Tuesday December 8, 2015 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be contacted by telephone. The winner’s details will be published in the Maryborough Herald on Thursday December 10, 2015 with the next movie promotion for Plaza 4 Cinemas. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and Government issued Photo ID is required. Any winner must complete a Release Form to confirm collection of their prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes (other than those specified) must be collected within 90 days of the draw date or be entered into an uncollected prize redraw.
7. Uncollected Prize Redraw: Prizes that remain uncollected after 5:00pm (AEST) Tuesday December 22, 2015 will be entered into an uncollected prize redraw. The redraw will take place at the Maryborough Herald office, 131 Bazaar Street, Maryborough at 10:00am (AEST) Wednesday December 23, 2015. Redraw winner will be notified by telephone.
8. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.