The widow of a young father-to-be who died after eating barramundi on a night out has been flooded with support.

allergic reaction dad death editors picks father support

27th Feb. 2020 8:02 AM

Alexander Hall had no idea he was allergic to barramundi until a night out ended in tragedy. His devastated wife has...

alexander hall allergic reaction barramundi death

26th Feb. 2020 7:02 PM

A TODDLER has come dangerously close to losing her eyesight after a severe reaction to a mosquito bite.

allergic reaction blindness editors picks eyesight mosquito toddler

15th Jan. 2018 6:01 AM

A TEENAGER earned the wrath of her older sister after posting an unflattering image of her face, swollen from an allergic...

allergic reaction twitter

16th June 2016 6:06 AM

THE mum of a 3-year-old allergic to tomatoes says her son could have died after McDonald's staff failed to meet a special...

allergic reaction allergies burger editors picks mcdonald's new zealand tomatoes

01st May 2013 6:05 AM