A Cairns father-of-six who has lost most of his eyesight after being electrocuted while working on a Navy vessel has...

cairns dad electric shock electrocution lawsuit

27th Aug. 2020 7:08 AM

A woman has been airlifted to hospital in a serious condition after a burning power pole dropped a live wire onto her...

electric shock fallen powerline townsville

03rd Oct. 2019 5:10 AM

The cause of Denishar Woods’ near-fatal severe electric shock in WA public housing has been revealed and the government is...

brain damage electric shock electrocuted

28th Sept. 2019 12:09 PM

EMERGENCY service crews have rushed to a home after a child phoned emergency services when their mum received an electric...

casino editors picks electric shock electrocution nsw ambulance paramedics

17th July 2019 3:07 PM

David Nolan had been changing skins on an outdoor advertising sign south of Mackay when 33,000 volts surged through him.

balberra electric shock mackay magistrates court paradise outdoor building company

10th June 2019 5:06 AM

A man has been rushed to hospital in a critical condition and his pet dog has died after both suffered an electric shock...

electric shock fighting for life townsville

29th May 2019 10:05 AM

Coles has issued an urgent recall on a popular phone charger due to fears it could cause electric shocks.

coles editors picks electric shock phone charger recall technology

28th May 2019 9:05 AM

The family of a girl left with severe brain injuries from an electric shock by touching a garden tap has been offered $1...

act of grace editors picks electric shock payment tap wa

03rd Jan. 2019 10:01 AM