DODGY tradies working in an unlicensed syndicate could be linked to the death of a tradie working on a New South Wales...
05th Sept. 2018 1:09 PM
It's believed the electrical fire was caused by an equipment failure
10th Aug. 2016 5:08 PM
HERVEY Bay firefighters have put out an electrical box fire that started yesterday morning in Point Vernon.
22nd June 2016 8:06 AM
FAULTY electrical cabling installed in thousands of homes across Australia could become a fire and electrocution risk...
02nd March 2016 7:03 AM
ERGON Energy is urging Fraser Coast residents to stay safe and to take particular care with home handy work and during...
18th April 2014 5:04 AM
THE St Stephen’s Hospital building site was targeted by thieves on the weekend.
13th March 2014 7:03 AM