A student has been taken to Maryborough Hospital after a suspected electric shock.

electrocution fccommunity maryborough state high school queensland ambulance service

14th March 2018 1:03 PM

A FAMILY has suffered a heartbreaking loss after their 17-year-old daughter died when her headphones ‘melted in her...

death electrocution phone teenager

21st Feb. 2018 1:02 PM

A person was taken to hospital after they suffered an electric shock.

electrocution fcemergency oakhurst qas

04th Jan. 2018 1:01 PM

THERE are rumours an up-and-coming French singer may have been electrocuted after collapsing in the middle of a concert.

barbara weldens electrocution fatality

21st July 2017 6:07 AM

The final photo taken by a 14-year-old girl who was electrocuted while using her mobile in the bath has been released as a...

editors picks electrocution phones safety warning

18th July 2017 10:07 AM

Man electrocuted in Annerley

editors picks electrocution

06th Feb. 2017 1:02 PM

The power supply components the ranger touched are inaccessible to the public.

electrocution fraser island ranger

21st Oct. 2016 10:10 AM

POLICE have launched an investigation after a member of staff at Disneyland Paris was found dead in its “haunted house”...

disneyland electrocution

05th April 2016 9:04 AM

FAULTY electrical cabling installed in thousands of homes across Australia could become a fire and electrocution risk...

editors picks electrical electrocution fire recall shock

02nd March 2016 7:03 AM

The former employer of 16-year-old Rueben Barnes, who was fatally electrocuted at work in 2009, has been sentenced to jail...

editors picks electrocution home insulation scheme rockhampton district court rueben barnes

17th Feb. 2016 9:02 AM