A 49-YEAR-OLD male was burnt, and five people suffered smoke inhalation after a fire at a Glenvale home.

accidental fire fire glenvale fire toowoomba fire

02nd Aug. 2020 8:08 AM

A critical warning has been issued after a four-year-old boy suffered excruciating injuries after a trip to a Cairns...

beach burns editors picks fire safety

31st July 2020 9:07 AM

A MITCHELL man is being hailed a hero for his efforts during a devastating house fire.

community fire fundraiser mitchell

24th July 2020 4:07 AM

The backpackers escaped with the blaze with their lives but little else

backpackers bundaberg federal backpackers fire hostel

22nd July 2020 5:07 AM

Every backpacker in the hostel that was torn apart by a raging inferno managed to escape with their lives. Authorities say...

bundaberg editors picks federal backpackers fire

21st July 2020 7:07 PM

Sixty-two backpackers have been forced to flee for their lives as a massive blaze ripped through the Bundaberg CBD...

breaking news bundaberg editors picks federal hotel fire spotted dog tavern

21st July 2020 7:07 AM

A man risked his life to save his birth certificate from a caravan fire before it spread to a neighbouring caravan, house...

fire

18th July 2020 12:07 PM

A fire has broken out in a retirement village south of Brisbane gutting at least one unit and leaving one person in...

fire logan retirement village

14th July 2020 8:07 AM

A huge fire has engulfed a two-storey home, with shocked neighbours saying the house went up so quickly they were forced to...

brisbane explosion fire home

10th July 2020 8:07 PM