It’s not often that a Kmart product disappoints, but experts have warned this popular $55 appliance is not worth the...

choice cold consumers editors picks heater kmart shopping

05th June 2019 10:06 AM

A family of five is in hospital for suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

carbon monoxide poisoning editors picks heater winter

03rd June 2019 1:06 PM

THINK twice about unpacking that brand new heater you just bought, it could blow up in your face.

bunnings editors picks heater recall weather winter

30th April 2017 1:04 PM