Three-quarters of rice-based products in Australia have concentrations of arsenic exceeding European guidelines, putting...

arsenic children editors picks health poison rice

22nd Jan. 2020 7:01 PM

A MAN whose twisted co-worker poisoned him has died – four years after he ate the tainted sandwich.

editors picks offbeat poison

10th Jan. 2020 11:01 AM

Travis Haupt says the pain of stepping on a stonefish was so intense morphine couldn't ease it. But it didn't stop him from...

editors picks hospital poison stonefish travis haupt wildlife

02nd Jan. 2020 1:01 PM

They look innocent enough but this cluster of bright green seeds found in a park has sparked a dire warning for Australian...

animal safety park pets poison

05th Dec. 2019 5:12 AM

A child has become sick, but survived, after eating a toxic death cap mushroom. There have been multiple deaths associated...

death cap health mushrooms poison warning

01st Nov. 2019 2:11 PM

Ash Griffiths and her children are shattered after their family dog Sizzle passed away with an autopsy pointing all signs...

ash griffiths cruelty complaints dog dog baiting family dog poison puppy rspca sausage dog

22nd Oct. 2019 6:10 PM

A high-profile Brisbane identity is living in fear after a suspecting dog baiting attack in one of the city’s most...

animal animal welfare dog dog baiting editors picks poison suzie lightfoot

07th Oct. 2019 4:10 PM

A man complained of chest pain moments after being bitten on the finger by a venomous snake on Brisbane’s bayside this...

hospital poison snake venomous snake

24th Sept. 2019 1:09 PM

'Our dog has passed away and kids could have easily walked over to the bucket thinking it was sand and died'

editors picks poison ratsak

24th Sept. 2019 6:09 AM