After the government moved to ban vaping imports, Aussie smokers trying to quit have been hit with another major blow.
24th Aug. 2020 2:08 PM
Experts have warned dangerous levels of a “cancer-causing” chemical has been found in menthol e-cigarettes.
17th Sept. 2019 5:09 PM
The death of a toddler who died after ingesting his mother’s “vape juice” has been ruled an accident, prompting a push for...
17th July 2019 2:07 PM
A young man was killed when a vaporiser he had just purchased as a healthy alternative to cigarettes exploded in his face...
06th Feb. 2019 8:02 AM