TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Fraser Coast Chronicle – Win 1 of 10 Kingfisher Bay Holidays
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be permanent Queensland residents who reside within the Fraser Coast Chronicle distribution area to be eligible.
- Contestants must be aged 18 years and older to be eligible to enter.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Promoter is the Maryborough Hervey Bay Newspaper Co. Pty Ltd, 131 Bazaar Street, Maryborough, Queensland 4650. ABN 24 009 656 768. Telephone number: 07 4153 8588.
- To enter, contestants must collect the entry form published in the Fraser Coast Chronicle each Monday, Wednesday and Friday between Saturday October 22, 2016 and Wednesday November 16, 2016 (inclusive).
- Entry forms must be original newsprint.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web/digital prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- The contestant must place their fully completed entry form in an envelope addressed to Fraser Coast Chronicle – Win 1 of 10 Kingfisher Bay Holidays; then:
- Send to: PO Box 216, Maryborough Qld 4650; or
PO Box 217, Pialba Qld 4655; or
- Deliver to: 2a/7 Central Avenue, Pialba Qld 4655; or
131 Bazaar Street, Maryborough Qld 4650.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion period (see Clause 19).
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however, can only win one (1) prize.
- Entry is free, however, contestants are responsible for any cost associated with delivering entries via office delivery or by post.
- There will be ten winners chosen by random draw. The winners will each receive:
One (1) Kingfisher Bay Holiday Voucher, retail value $462.00 each (inclusive of GST). Each voucher includes:
- 2 night’s accommodation at Kingfisher Bay for 2 adults.
- Includes return passenger ferry transfer for 2 people to and from Kingfisher Bay Resort.
- The prize is for accommodation and transfers only.
- Any other travel, meals, expenditure, incidental costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize winners must collect their prize by Friday November 25, 2016.
- Prizes that remain uncollected will be placed in an uncollected prize redraw (see Clauses 30, 31).
- The Kingfisher Bay resort holiday expires on December 31, 2016. No extensions will be granted.
- The total maximum retail value of the prize pool is $4,620.00 (incl. of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The competition commences on Saturday October 22, 2016 and closes at 4:00pm AEST Wednesday November 16, 2016 (“Promotion period”). Entries received outside the promotion period will be deemed invalid.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter. Contestants must be 1/8 years of age and over to be eligible.
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winners will be selected by random draw at the Fraser Coast Chronicle office, at 9:00am AEST Thursday November 17, 2016. Prizes will be awarded following winner validation and verification. Winners will be contacted by telephone.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s details will be published in the Fraser Coast Chronicle public notices on Saturday November 19, 2016.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person from the Fraser Coast Chronicle office (unless otherwise advised) and Government issued Photo ID is required to confirm identity and residency.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
- All prizes that remain uncollected after 4:00pm Friday November 25, 2016 will be entered into an uncollected prize redraw.
- Redraw will take place at the Fraser Coast Chronicle office, Shop 2a, 7 Central Avenue, Central Plaza Pialba Qld at 9:00am Monday November 28, 2016 as per these terms and conditions.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
31. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
32. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
33. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
34. Subject to complying with all relevant state and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts nor affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
35. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or infect the administration, security fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given by State Regulation.
36. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
38. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.